FSMA is the Food Safety Modernization Act put in place by the FDA.
FSMA enables the FDA to protect public health with preventative controls. All partners in all sections of the food industry must assess and address what part of FSMA is applicable to them.
- Who is going to implement all the required steps under FSMA?
- What does FDA now expect to see in my documents and my products at time of entry?
- Under the new FDA FSMA regulations who is considered the supplier and who is the importer?
- Are all my overseas suppliers required to have a food safety plan?
- Are all my imported products required to be covered by a food safety plan?
- What if I change suppliers?
- Is my company required to be registered with a unique UFI/DUNS code number? Does that include all my facilities?
- Who is going to plan preventive controls for human food (PCHF)? Preventive control for animal food (PCAF)?
- Who is a qualified individual? Who is my qualified individual?
- Who keeps track of all the documents and proof of safety for facilities and products?
- Is the FDA going to audit my documents? How often?
OUR SERVICE IS YOUR SOLUTION:
Our expertise is in interfacing on your behalf with the regulatory agencies requesting your compliance at the time of importation. We can provide FSMA services and help you figure out how FSMA requirements apply to you.
As your key strategic partner, we will guide you in all your required actions for these agencies.
Under our guidance both sourcing and importing of your products will be uninterrupted with no disruption to the supply chain.
By relying on our experts for the technicalities involving compliance all along the supply chain, your focus will remain your company’s growth and success. We’ll enable you to optimize profits, sustainability, reputation, as well as consumer confidence.
We know this industry, and we are committed to helping you, our clients, succeed.